Power to Play:
Congratulations! You have advanced to the next round of the Power To Play application process. You are one step closer to receiving $2,500 to support your athletic program through Power To Play.
Beginning today, your school will be featured among our finalists on the Power To Play website www.powertoplay.org. Voting will be open until midnight Friday, Nov. 21.
In order to cast a vote, you must complete a short online registration process. Once registered, you will be able to cast one vote per school size category every day.
The more you engage your community during this phase, the better your chances of receiving a grant. We encourage you to get the word out about this opportunity in every way that you can, particularly through the use of social media.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Have students at your school use their smartphones to make short videos highlighting just how much school spirit your community has. The students should be as creative as possible and include as many people in the video as they can.
- Have students take photos at ballgames, on campus or of facilities, equipment or other elements that could benefit from the grant money.
- Submit your posts to Instagram using #PowerToPlayAL
- Visit www.powertoplay.org to access an editable PDF poster to assist you in publicizing your grant during the voting phase.
- Let us know about your videos and photos related to Power To Play so we can help share your story. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible to receive a grant, your application must receive at least 100 votes by the deadline. Remember that your voters must be at least 13 years old.
Again, congratulations! Now, let the voting begin.
'via Blog this'