Infographics have recently become very popular with news media, big business, and educators. They are very effective as a tool for communicating ideas and displaying large amounts of information relatively quickly.
(4th and 6th period - "Assignment 7")
Read the articles linked below as an introduction to creating infographics:
- Read the articles linked above.
- Select one of the 10 tools listed in the articles, and create an infographic about your survey results.
- Include pictures, graphs, and charts in the infographic, as well as written descriptions of your survey results. The graphics and charts for your survey data are available in the form you used to create your survey (in your Google Drive, under survey responses).
- Embed the infographic on your website (on your "Survey" page).
- Post the link to your website's "Survey" page in a comment below to share your work with everyone.